Embraceable Life Rules:
- I don’t claim to be an expert on any of the topics posted on this site. My goal is to share with you what brings me joy. I’m just one lady trying to put some positive energy out into the universe. The purpose of Embraceable Life is to share helpful tips, how to’s, and commentary. It is, I hope, a celebration of the simple things that make life extraordinary.
- DIYs and tips on Embraceable Life are not perfect. These are merely suggestions of what has worked for me. When you are doing your own projects, I recommend the more research, the better.
- Embraceable Life is intended to be a positive forum. While I welcome your comments, the old expression of “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” applies. Negative or malicious comments will not be tolerated.
- Share and share alike; you are welcome to use any of the images, recipes, and advice from this website (that’s kind of the point). Kindly give credit where credit is due (please link back to this website), and I will do the same.
- Embraceable Life’s name & web-design are the sole property of me. Plagiarizing or mimicking the design, appearance, or content of this website is NOT cool.