1. a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
2. Sports. a competitor considered likely to win.
3. a person or thing popular with the public.
4. a person treated with special or undue favor by a king, official, etc.: favorites at the court.
5. regarded with particular favor or preference: a favorite child.
- From Dictionary.com
Well…, I was just reading over a few of my previous posts. Oh my goodness, how annoying am I? That is a rhetorical question, please do not feel compelled to answer. In almost every post I say “this is my favorite so and so, or that is my favorite whatcha-ma-call-it”. Yikes, I am so sorry! I will try to do better job of using more descriptive words.
While I’m working on improving my language skills, enjoy this photo of one of my favorite things a spectacular sunset we were blessed with on a recent trip to the coast.